This Mikesell Digital Consulting blog category organizes and indexes blogs or digital education articles related to applying agile principles and practices to marketing. Agile Marketing is the discipline of:
- Many small experiments over a few large bets
- Incremental and regular capability and campaign releases
- Close communication with stakeholders
- Frequent feedback
- A/B testing of experiments and designs
- Collaborative work environment
- Data-driven adjustments of solutions and campaigns
The goals of Agile Marketing are to improve the speed, predictability, transparency, and adaptability to change of the marketing function.
Agile Marketers principles:
- Highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of marketing that solves problems and creates value
- Welcome change – ability to quickly respond to change is a source of competitive advantage
- Deliver marketing campaigns often with a preference to the shorter timescale.
- Close alignment with the business, sales and development
- Motivated individuals build great marketing programs. Give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done.
- Learning, through the build-measure-learn feedback loop
- Don’t be afraid to fail; but learn from every mistake
- Continuous attention to marketing fundamentals and good design
- Keep it simple
We hope you will enjoy our blogs in this and any other digital transformation categories as we continue to build. And, please let us know how we can help.